Submit or review application
|Remember to include appropriate supporting documentation with your application.|
Please ensure that your contact information is up to date as we may need to contact you for further information. To update your personal details, please access the Personal Details Tab in StudentOnLine. If you have any issues, please contact ASK La Trobe.
If you're having trouble filling out your application form and would like one on one assistance, please visit or contact ASK La Trobe.
If you have an ongoing medical condition and are experiencing difficulties while trying to complete your application, please contact the AccessAbility Hub for assistance.
If you're lodging your application outside the La Trobe University network, please ensure that you type in students\ in front of your username e.g. students\18765432.
If you're using a public computer within the La Trobe University network, please log off the computer and log back on using your own La Trobe username and password) otherwise the application link will not work.
Seeking a review
If your special consideration application was unsuccessful, you may appeal the decision if you have evidence that the decision was prejudiced or biased or the decision was made not in accordance to the criteria set out in the Special Consideration procedures.
There are 2 categories of appeal:
You have 10 working days from the date you were advised of your unsuccessful Special Consideration application to submit an appeal.
It is important that you submit further supporting documentation or your application will be deemed unsuccessful.
How to seek a review
- Go to the Submit or review application
- Click ‘Add to Existing Application/Submit Appeal’
- Click ‘Submit Appeal’ for the relevant application reference number
- Provide your statement for your appeal
- Upload/submit documentary evidence that the decision was prejudiced or biased or that it was not assessed correctly.
- Submit your application for appeal
I have submitted an appeal application. What happens next?
The appeals team will assess your application and provide an outcome via your student email within 5 business days.
- Successful Outcome (Appeal upheld): Your application is now eligible for consideration and an appropriate outcome will be decided by your school.
- Unsuccessful Outcome (Appeal dismissed): Your application was not successful and the original special consideration decision is unchanged. You may request a review of the decision from the University Obmudsman which further information will be provided with your outcome.