Submit or review application
Complete a new application Add to existing application/seek a review
Remember to include appropriate supporting documentation with your application.
Please ensure that your contact information is up to date as we may need to contact you for further information. To update your personal details, please access the Personal Details section in StudentOnLine. If you have any issues, please contact ASK La Trobe.
If you're having trouble filling out your application form and would like one-on-one assistance, please visit or contact ASK La Trobe.
If you have an ongoing medical condition and are experiencing difficulties while trying to complete your application, please contact the AccessAbility Hub for assistance.
If you're lodging your application outside the La Trobe University network, please ensure that you type in students\ in front of your username e.g. students\18765432.
If you're using a public computer within the La Trobe University network, please log off the computer and log back on using your own La Trobe username and password) otherwise the application link will not work.
Please contact ICT if you have trouble submitting your application online or email, please include the screenshot of the error message.
Seeking a review
If your special consideration application was unsuccessful, you may seek a review of the decision if you have grounds to believe that the decision was not made in accordance with the Assessment Procedure - Adjustments.
There are two avenues for review:
You have 10 business days from the date you were advised of your unsuccessful Special Consideration application to submit your request for review.
It is important that you submit further supporting documentation or your application will be deemed unsuccessful.
How to seek a review
- Go to Submit or review application
- Click ‘Add to Existing Application/Seek a review’
- Click ‘Submit Review’ for the relevant application reference number
- Provide your statement describing how you believe the decision was not in accordance with the Assessment Procedure - Adjustments
- Upload/submit related documentary evidence
- Submit your application for review
I have submitted a request for review. What happens next?
The review team will assess your application and provide an outcome via your student email within 5 business days.
- Successful Outcome (Review upheld): Your application is now eligible for consideration and an appropriate outcome will be decided by your school.
- Unsuccessful Outcome (Review dismissed): Your application was not successful and the original special consideration decision is unchanged. Information about how to seek a further review from the University Ombudsman, if you are still dissatisfied with the decision, will be provided with your advice of outcome.