Staying COVIDSafe at La Trobe
La Trobe University is committed to the Health and Safety of students, staff and communities which includes the management of COVID-19 risks.
Measures continue in place by the University to protect our community members from COVID-19 and include:
- Encouragement to stay home when unwell for rest and recovery
- Flexible work and study arrangements
- Facility ventilation and localised air purifying processes
- Personal hygiene and sanitation prompts
- Additional controls for higher risk activities, such as clinical practise
- Access to student accessibility support or staff injury services for those experiencing long COVID-19
If you are confirmed positive for COVID-19 or wish to know more, please follow the Better Health guidance provided by the Victorian Government. There is no longer a requirement for formal notification to the University.