Semester 1, 2019 examination timetable
Semester 1, 2019 examination period runs from Friday 7 - Thursday 27 June 2019.
Students with Alternative Exam Arrangements will receive their exam details via their student email address two weeks before their scheduled exams.
|Hot tip: if your exam is split, find your student number within the ranges listed and attend that exam.|
To view all 2019 examination period dates, see the Exams and Results page.
To see the allowable materials list, see the Sitting an exam page.
The Sydney exam period for Study Period 1 is Friday 7 - Friday 21 June 2019.
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.