Summer Semester (Summer 1 2019/2020, Summer 2 & 3 2020) supplementary/special examination timetable
The Summer Semester (Summer 1 2019/2020, Summer 2 & 3 2020) supplementary / special examination period will run as planned. Exams will run from Wednesday 18 - Friday 20 March 2020.
UPDATE: Venue changes for Bundoora and City Campus
The venue changes allow us to increase social distancing measures as a response to the current COVID-19 situation. Each student will be seated at a minimum of two metres apart.
Students with Alternative Exam Arrangements will receive their exam details via their student email address before their scheduled exams.
|Hot tip: if your exam list is split, find your student number within the number ranges listed and attend that exam.|
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.