Connect with us at the Global Lounge to find out more information on the different types of overseas study opportunities available to you as part of your La Trobe degree.
Attend information sessions on our various programs:
For upcoming sessions please click on the link to join and for past sessions, click on the link to watch the recording.
|Travel Overseas with your Degree - Orientation session.||Wednesday 15 July||1 hour 5 mins||View recording|
|La Trobe Abroad programs and Semester Exchange||Friday 24 July||56 mins||View recording|
|International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) and Study Abroad||Wednesday 5 August|
|La Trobe Abroad programs and Semester Exchange for Regional Campuses||Wednesday 12 August||12pm to 1pm||916 9076 8902|
|New Colombo Plan (NCP) Scholarship and Mobility Grants||Wednesday 19 August||1pm to 2pm||910 0930 3210|
|La Trobe Abroad programs and Semester Exchange for Regional Campuses||Thursday 27 August||3pm to 4pm||941 1127 3186|
|Overseas Short Programs (OSP)||Thursday 10 September||2pm to 3pm||917 7981 7813|
|La Trobe Abroad programs and Semester Exchange||Friday 25 September||10am to 11am||949 3550 5959|
Follow us on socials:
- Facebook: La Trobe Abroad @latrobeuniversityoverseas
- Instagram: La Trobe Abroad @latrobeoverseas
- Hashtag #ltaoverseas
- Semester exchange [349KB]
- Overseas short programs [320KB]
- Why study overseas? Student testimonials [605KB]
Read student stories:
- Exchange in Milan leads to a spot in Dolce & Gabbana summer campaign for Natalie
- Need a little Exchange inspo? Megan’s trip to Sweden is just the ticket
- Gemma’s action-packed Exchange experience in Sweden
- Ahead of this month’s info sessions for regional students, let Sidney tell you why you should Study Abroad
- Late night tapas, siestas and life in the Gothic Quarter: Allie’s exchange in Barcelona
- Living like a local – Danielle’s exchange in Madrid
- War correspondent in-the-making – Elliot’s Exchange in Thailand
- Experiencing the Spanish way of life: Mike’s exchange in Barcelona
Overseas Short Programs
- Short exchange with Sam Lane in the North of France
- Cheer, baseball and Hollywood – Lainie’s American college Exchange experience at Michigan State University
- Melanie Birch-Inwood: Short-term exchange was a ‘once in a lifetime experience’
New Colombo Plan Scholars
- Ashley Eadon’s adventure in India as a New Colombo Plan Scholar
- New Colombo Plan takes Zoe to the cultural heart of Indonesia – and earns her a shout-out from Julie Bishop
- La Trobe student Samuel Chung awarded prestigious New Colombo Plan scholarship
Our team is currently working remotely and can be contacted by email or phone. We can also arrange a zoom meeting to speak in person online. To contact us during this time:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 03 9479 2112. Please leave a detailed message including your name, student number, contact details and a brief message.
A member of our team will respond to your enquiry.
Visit us at Bundoora: currently unavailable
Located in the Career Ready Space on Level 2 of Agora East at the Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus and speak to one of our advisors on duty for general enquiries. For specific regional enquiries, drop in during one of the times below to speak to the relevant regional advisor. The Global Lounge is open from 11am - 3pm from Monday to Thursday.
|11am - 1pm Session||1pm - 3pm Session|
|Monday||Asia and North America||Short programs|
|Tuesday||UK, Europe and Latin America||ISEP and General|
|Wednesday||Short programs||Asia and North America|
|Thursday||ISEP and General||UK, Europe and Latin America|
Visit us at Bendigo International Office: currently unavailable
Students at Bendigo campus can meet with the Exchange Coordinator (Education building Rm 2.13) between the hours of 10:00-1:00 and 2:00-3:00pm, or email us to make an appointment.
Connect with us from Mildura, Shepparton, Albury-Wodonga campus:
Students at Mildura, Shepparton and Albury-Wodonga campuses can schedule a phone consultation with our regional coordinator (please email us with your phone number, questions and available times) or Zoom/Skype if preferred.