Connect with us at the Global Lounge through one of our many channels to find information on the different types of overseas study opportunities available to you as part of your La Trobe degree.
Where in the world can I go? See where our Partners are located on the following world map:
Watch a session from our How to: Travel Overseas with Your Degree Information Day
Below are the recordings from our information day where we go through the programs on offer and answer all of your questions, even the ones you didn't know you had!
|Information session||Duration||Watch on-demand|
|La Trobe Abroad Programs and Semester Exchange||29 mins||View session|
|Virtual Overseas Short Programs||20 mins||View session|
|Program Funding & Costs||32 mins||View session|
|Destination Asia||11 mins||View session|
|Destination Scandinavia||20 mins||View session|
|Destination Europe||14 mins||View session|
|Destination North America||9 mins||View session|
|Destination UK||15 mins||View session|
|Destination Latin America||14 mins||View session|
|Student & Alumni Panel||68 mins||View session|
|ISEP (International Student Exchange Program)||9 mins||View session|
Explore our LMS Module, La Trobe Abroad - The Global Student Experience
- Explore all our partners via an interactive map
- Get an overview of the benefits of our programs and the funding available
- Read students stories
- Watch student videos
- Be inspired by student photos
- Access PDF versions of Information Session presentations
Follow us on socials
- Facebook: @latrobeuniversityoverseas
- Instagram: @latrobeoverseas
- Hashtags: #ltaoverseas #ltaoverseasathome
- Why study overseas? Student testimonials [PDF 545KB]
- Semester Exchange [PDF 366KB]
- Overseas Short Programs [PDF 525KB]
- Postgraduate Overseas Programs [PDF 929KB]
- Psychological Science Semester Exchange [PDF 363KB]
Read student stories
- Find student stories on the MyLaTrobe website and filter or search by Study Abroad under Careers & Future Study.
Read through our FAQ's
- For 1st year students [PDF 138KB]
- Semester exchange [PDF 249KB]
- Overseas short programs [PDF 194KB]
- Global Experience Credit Approval [PDF 41KB]
Speak with us
During current COVID restrictions, the best way to contact us directly for individual, in-depth questions and information is during our Global Lounge hours Monday to Thursday by making an appointment to speak with us on the phone or via a Zoom video call.
To book an appointment, please use this direct link to the CareerHub booking system.
Make sure the selected Adviser is ‘La Trobe Abroad’, scroll through the calendar to select an available appointment time and follow the instructions to confirm your booking time.
Currently enrolled La Trobe students can submit an enquiry through Ask a Question and selecting the enquiry type: Cross institutional and overseas study under Enrolments and Timetabling.
Future students can submit a question on our Contact Us page.