Connect with us at the Global Lounge through one of our many channels to find information on the different types of overseas study opportunities available to you as part of your La Trobe degree.
We recommend starting your search by watching an information session or exploring our LMS module.
Watch one of our information sessions
|La Trobe Abroad Programs with Semester Exchange focus||Thursday, 18 March||44 mins||Watch on demand|
|Overseas Short Programs||Wednesday, 24 March||29 mins||Watch on demand|
|New Colombo Plan (NCP) Scholarship and Mobility Grants||Wednesday, 31 March||46 mins||Watch on demand|
|Program Funding & Costs||Tuesday, 20 April||45 mins||Watch on demand|
Explore our LMS Module, La Trobe Abroad - The Global Student Experience
- Explore all our partners via an interactive map
- Meet the team
- Get an overview of the benefits of our programs and the funding available
- Read students stories
- Watch student videos
- Be inspired by student photos
Follow us on socials
- Facebook: @latrobeuniversityoverseas
- Instagram: @latrobeoverseas
- Hashtags: #ltaoverseas #ltaoverseasathome
- Why study overseas? Student testimonials [PDF 605KB]
- 2021 Semester Exchange [PDF 368KB]
- 2021 Overseas Short Programs [PDF 253KB]
- 2021 Postgraduate Overseas Programs [PDF 281KB]
- 2021 Psychological Science Semester Exchange [PDF 368KB]
Read through our FAQ's
Speak with us
During current COVID restrictions, the best way to contact us directly for individual, in-depth questions and information is during our Global Lounge hours of 11am to 3pm Monday to Thursday by making an appointment to speak with us on the phone or via a Zoom video call.
To book an appointment, please use this direct link to the CareerHub booking system.
Make sure the selected Adviser is ‘La Trobe Abroad’, scroll through the calendar to select an available appointment time and follow the instructions to confirm your booking time.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.