Connect with a La Trobe Leader
Set yourself up for success and connect with a La Trobe Leader today!
La Trobe Leaders are experienced students who help guide and support new students enrolled in their School. You can drop-in or reach out to the Leaders in your School at any time! Find the School your course is in via the Handbook.
Why you should connect with a La Trobe Leader
- Meet other students from your course/discipline of study
- Have fun, get connected and build lasting friendships
- Get insider tips about starting uni - there is no such thing as a silly question
- Get advice on what to expect when classes begin from leaders studying your course/discipline
- Learn about La Trobe’s support services
- Join a supportive learning community
- Set yourself up for a successful transition to university
How to connect with a La Trobe Leader
- Enrol in the Student Mentorship LMS subject – this is your hub to access a broad range of opportunities to connect with La Trobe Leaders! On the LMS you can:
- Join a Zoom session
- Ask a question via the Forum for your School
- Say hello at orientation, an event or in person meet up – look out for the red t-shirts!
- Attend a New to La Trobe workshop where La Trobe Leader’s will be available to answer questions
- Send an email to the La Trobe Leaders in your School. Find the School your course is in via the Handbook.
Please note a student account is required to connect via the Student Mentorship LMS. If you are a new student, please connect via the relevant School Mentor email address.
School Mentor email addresses
School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport
La Trobe Business School
La Trobe Law School
La Trobe Rural Health School
School of Agriculture, Biomedicine and Environment
School of Education
School of Computing, Engineering and Mathematical Sciences
School of Humanities and Social Sciences
School of Nursing and Midwifery
School of Psychology and Public Health