Course transfers will only be assessed after the official release of results.
Applications for Semester 1, 2019 will not be accepted after Sunday 24 February
Applications for Semester 1, 2019 Health Sciences courses closed Sunday 24 February, including:
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (HBHS/HBHSB)
- Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work (all campuses: HZSK, HZSKW, HZSKB, HZSKM, HZSKP)
All other courses:
- Closed - 2 December 2018 (timely applications)
- Closed - 24 February 2019 (late applications)
Information we consider when evaluating transfer requests
- Entrance requirements for the new course
- Academic performance to date
- Length of time in current course
- Rationale for requesting transfer
- Places available in the course into which you wish to transfer
- Education courses - Initial Teacher Education (ITE)
- Law courses
- Health sciences courses
- Bachelor of Science - Students wishing to transfer into the Bachelor of Science must provide evidence of completion of Maths subject either at a tertiary or high school level.
How to apply
The online Course transfer application form is now closed for Semester 1, 2019.
Potential fee changes
Note that transferring to a different course may result higher / lower fees depending on the fee band or the length of the course.
Study at another university
If you want to study at another university, you will need to contact that university directly.
Once you have confirmed a place at another university, please make sure that you formally discontinue your enrolment by the relevant census date. Please complete the Discontinuation of Enrolment form [PDF 2MB] and submit online via the Ask a Question page or your local student administration office for regional campuses.