Academic transcripts

We're not able to produce hard copy documents at this time. If you need a transcript, please order a digital copy below (and, when processed, access it via My eQuals)

An academic transcript is an official record of all your studies at La Trobe University. It includes:

  • all subjects you have studied in all courses (passed and failed) at La Trobe University
  • any credit that you were given
  • proof of your enrolment information at any time it is requested.

You will not receive your academic transcript if you owe money to the university.

Completing your course this year?

If you're completing your course this year, you do not need to order a digital academic transcript. We'll send you a complimentary digital copy of your official academic transcript via My eQuals during the first week of December, after results are released and your course completion is confirmed.

Access to your digital transcript will sent via your personal email address, so please make sure your details are up-to-date in StudentOnLine.

Order a transcript

For Law degree transcripts to be sent to the Board of Examiners or for World Education Services (WES) requests, please see the information further below before placing an order.

You can order a digital My eQuals academic transcript online. All digital transcript orders will be provided via your personal email address within five university working days.

Pre-ordering an academic transcript

    If you are not completing your course this semester and want your results included after they are released, you can pre-order your transcript and select the ‘hold production until Semester 1 results are released’ option from the drop down menu when completing the order form below.

    • The transcript will not be produced until all your results for the semester are available so only select this if you want to wait for results release.

Order digital academic transcript

Important things to note:

  • If needed, current students will be contacted via their La Trobe student email address. Personal email addresses will only be used for former students and for My eQuals access.
  • Please ensure you have settled all outstanding debts with the University as we will not be able to provide your document if there is a financial sanction on your account.

More information

Need a transcript straight away? (Currently not available due to COVID-19)

You can also purchase an academic transcript and collect it on-the-spot by visiting the ASK La Trobe Help Zone or Student Administration Office on campus.

If you need to nominate someone to purchase a transcript on your behalf, complete the Proxy and consent form. Your proxy must show their own photo ID when purchasing the academic transcript.


Academic transcript charges
Hard copy – same day $44.00
Hard copy – 15 university working days $27.00
Digital copy (My eQuals) - 5 university working days $14.00
Extra hard copy (when ordered at the same time) $7.00
Postage charges
Regular post Free
Express post – within Australia $6.00
Registered courier – Asia–Pacific $30.00
Registered courier – Canada and North America $30.00
Registered courier – Mexico and South America $66.00
Registered courier – Europe $45.00
Registered courier – Middle East $66.00

Information not on an academic transcript

If your transcript does not contain the information you need, you can request an enrolment confirmation or course completion letter.

Applying for scholarships and course transfers

You do not need a La Trobe University transcript if you have been studying here and are applying for a:

  • La Trobe University Scholarship
  • transfer to another La Trobe University course.

You may need to provide results from other academic institutions.

Law degrees and Board of Examiners

If you only need an academic conduct report for the Board of Examiners, please read and complete the request form:

Order an academic conduct report (only)

If you need both an academic transcript and an academic conduct report for the Board of Examiners, order these together through the payment link below (do not use the standard academic transcript order links above):

Order an academic transcript and academic conduct report

World Education Services (WES)

If you are ordering an academic transcript for release to World Education Services (WES), you will need to:

  1. Check what kind of documents you need to provide to WES on the WES website.
  2. Submit your completed WES form to ASK La Trobe through ASK a Question.
  3. Copy or write down the incident reference number you receive via email as your confirmation of your WES form submission through ASK a Question.
  4. Order your digital or hard copy academic transcript from us (see the top of this page) and include your incident reference number and any instructions to us (e.g. we should send a hard copy directly to WES or to you) in the 'additional instructions' field at the bottom of the order form.

When we have all the information we need, we will complete your WES request form and send your academic transcript to you or WES according to how you advise us of your wishes in your order.