As a student of La Trobe University, you are eligible to download the latest Microsoft software titles such as Windows 10 Education at little to no cost via the Microsoft student use benefit program.
Download Windows 10
- Navigate to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
- Sign in using your student username (firstname.lastname@example.org) and password
- Select Software in the left-hand side column
- Search for 'Windows 10 Education' or scroll down until you locate this version.
- Click 'Windows 10 Education Version 1xxx'
- Select 'View Key' and copy the key used to license this software
Note: You will be prompt to enter this key during the installation of this software.
- Click 'Download' to download a copy of Windows 10 Education
Please note that Student IT Support can assist with obtaining a product key but are unable to assist with Windows Installation or Device Management.
We recommend you do not use your student email address when setting up a Windows 10 account as access to your student email account will cease upon graduation.
Installing Windows 10 is not supported by Student IT Support, you may find the following guides helpful.