Find student forms and documents

Locate student administration forms and documents using the search below.

If you require official documentation from La Trobe University to validate your enrolment or results, request a student letter.

If you require an Academic Transcript, you can order one online.

Please note that some of these forms are currently being updated and may contain references to 'faculty' and previous office addresses. If in doubt, please contact us for clarification.

If you are unable to access the form or document in PDF format, please contact us to be provided with a different format.




Browse by topic

Exams and results




Forms and letters

ID cards