During the COVID19 shutdown period, our Multifaith Spiritual Care programs and services have moved online until further notice. Here is a list of some recurring weekly groups and services that are available via video conference.
Do you require support from a Spiritual Advisor? Please fill in this form and tick Multifaith and Spiritual Care (Chaplaincy) option to be contacted by a Spiritual Advisor. What is a Spiritual Advisor and how can they help? Find out here.
Faith and Spiritual Diversity Day 2020
Faith and Spiritual Diversity Day is 20th August at La Trobe. This year, we asked some of our students "how has your faith or spirituality helped you through COVID19?". We also asked Associate Professor Bernice Mathison to conduct a short presentation on the links between spirituality and wellbeing. Take a look!
La Trobe University Catholic Society weekly timetable
For access to these Zoom sessions, please email Mahir at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday 3pm - Bible studies
Tuesday 3pm - Live discussions
Wednesday 12pm - Angelus and Rosary
Thursday 12pm - Angelus and Rosary
La Trobe Christian Union weekly timetable
The La Trobe Christian Union have a line-up of weekly activities you can check out that are held via Zoom during the COVID19 period. They include daily 9am Morning Life sessions, plus multiple other sessions throughout the day including bible study, prayer, videos plus more.
Additionally, come along to Monday prayer at 12pm.
Would you like some prayer? Someone to pray with you and pray for you? Come when you can and leave when you want to, everyone welcome.
Meeting Jesus through his parables
Run by La Trobe chaplain Pete, join us each week as we explore the life of Jesus with other La Trobe students. Everyone is welcome! For more information, email Pete at email@example.com
Free online classes
We have a range of free online classes run by Sally and Ben who are both graduates of La Trobe Unviersity in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. Contact them on their details below for access to their sessions and further details. A chance to connect with other students at La Trobe, everyone is welcome!
- Online Live Cooking Classes - Saturdays at 6pm, weekly, contact Sally on 0423168849.
- Online English Conversation Practice - Mondays at 4pm, weekly, contact Sally if you're interested, or to organise another time that suits you better on 0423168849.
- Online beginners Yoga (through YouTube) - Tuesday at 4pm, weekly, contact Sally if you're interested, or to organise another time that suits you better on 0423168849.
- Online HIIT Exercise (Live Instructor) - Various dates and times, contact Ben if you are interested on 0402510528.
- Just Dance Sessions - Various dates and times, contact Ben if you are interested on 0402510528.
Do you have suggestions of more Multifaith Spiritual Care groups and programs? Please email Jim at firstname.lastname@example.org