Attend an event
There are a number of different workshops and events scheduled each semester. Read the descriptions below for the main types of workshops and events on offer, then click on the button to view the workshop schedule and book your place.
All workshop and events are managed through CareerHub. This site is only accessible for current students and recent graduates. You will need to log into CareerHub using your student username e.g., STUDENTS/12345678 and password.
A monthly calendar of events is downloadable. Please note that places are limited, so make sure you book into your preferred session on CareerHub.
Live Q&A sessions with employers and alumni from across different sectors about where your degree could take you.
Career Ready Essentials
The Career Ready Essentials workshops provide you with the tools you’ll need to look for and apply for opportunities and enhance your graduate employability. Across 11 different workshops find out about planning your career, researching your career options, developing your experience, and writing job applications. Our online 45 minute workshops run most days, so check our calendar of events to see what’s on. Participants will be provided with resources at the end of each session and will be credited with a Career Ready Advantage Professional Learning activity.
Industry Events and Workshops
Employer presentations, industry skills workshops and other sessions to enhance your employability and grow your network.
ON24 Webinar Recordings
View our 11 on demand Career Ready Essentials webinars through the ON24 platform. Register for each webinar with your student ID and use the built in Q&A function to ask the Career Ready team a question.
- Career Ready Advantage Essentials
- Career Ready - Career Planning Essentials
- Career Ready - Cover Letter Essentials
- Career Ready - Finding Part-Time Work
- Career Ready - How to Develop Experience (and boost your resume)
- Career Ready - How to Research your Career Options
- Career Ready - Industry Experience Essentials
- Career Ready - Interview Essentials
- Career Ready - Key Selection Criteria Essentials
- Career Ready - LinkedIn Essentials
- Career Ready - Resume Essentials