Completing online applications
When applying for many jobs, particularly graduate programs, you will be required to complete an online application. This will determine whether you get to the next stage of the application process, so it is important to know how to get it right.
Tips for completing online applications correctly include:
- research the role and the company
- read the instructions carefully
- pay particular attention to spelling and grammar (if possible prepare answers off line in a word document then copy and paste)
- keep a copy of your application
- use the STAR method for behavioural questions.
Watch the video for more information.