Completing online applications
When applying for many jobs, particularly graduate programs, you may be required to complete an online application. This will determine whether you get to the next stage of the application process, so it is important to know how to get it right.
5 tips for success
- Research the role and the company.
- Read the instructions carefully, noting any word limits and key phrases/terminology.
- If possible, prepare answers offline in a word document then copy and paste.
- Use the STAR method for behavioural questions.
- Check the spelling and grammar in your responses and ensure you keep a copy of your answers.