Postgraduate Study Plan Guides
The postgraduate Study Plan Guides currently show postgraduate courses with a 2024 start date.
The Study Plan Guides tool shows La Trobe postgraduate courses with a 2024 start date.
If you started your course in an earlier year or are enrolled in a partner provider postgraduate course which does not have a Study Plan Guide, please consult the Handbook for the year you started your course to find information on your course structure.
The following La Trobe postgraduate courses are not in the Study Plan Guides tool and can instead be accessed as PDFs:
- BC008 Graduate Certificate in Business Information Systems – Melbourne (Bundoora) [PDF 175.17KB]
- HX001CI Master of Public Health and Master of Health Administration – City [PDF 141.93KB]
- LGBO Graduate Diploma in Business – Online [PDF 175.62]
- TM003 Master of Cybersecurity – Melbourne (Bundoora) [PDF 161.61KB]
All other courses can be access from the Study Plan Guides tool.
Information to help you use the postgraduate Study Plan Guides
Study Plan Guides are currently available for La Trobe postgraduate courses with a 2024 start date (except for the courses listed as PDFs above).
If you started your course in an earlier year or your course does not appear because it is delivered via a partner provider, please consult the Handbook for information on your course structure.
There are several reasons why the Study Plan Guides tool may refer you to the Handbook, such as:
- No subject Instances for this subject at your campus (note, some courses may require certain subjects to be completed at a campus other than your home campus)
- The subject is not available until a future year (e.g. 2025)
- The subject availability is still to be confirmed (contact ASK La Trobe)
Boxes in the Study Plan Guides are sized to reflect the credit points of the subject (or the largest subject in the choice list).
Subjects are listed in the order they appear in the Handbook. Some subjects have multiple instances or may not be available in the current year.
Please consider pre-requisites and study load when planning your enrolment in StudentOnLine.
We recommend that you continue to access your Study Plan Guide via the Study Plan Guides tool to ensure that you are following the most up-to-date information when managing your enrolment via StudentOnLine.
These statuses match the Handbook and relate to intakes for the degree:
- ‘Active’ courses are open for new student applications or exit only awards
- ‘Phasing Out’ courses no longer take new students but remain available for currently admitted students to complete their degree
- ‘Suspended’ courses are paused from admitting new students but remain available for currently admitted students to complete their degree.
When looking at your study plan guide you should select the year of admission and your course code from the drop-down lists.