Withdrawing from your course

Before you withdraw

Before you make your final decision to withdraw, discuss your plans with:

They can help you to explore other options like deferring your course or taking a leave of absence.

Note: There are financial and academic penalties if you withdraw after census date.

How to withdraw

Domestic students

If you have decided to withdraw from your course complete the online Discontinuation of Enrolment form.

International student visa holders

See: Withdrawal and leave of absence for International students.

Graduate research students

Contact the Graduate Research School (GRS) to discuss course withdrawal.