Students site search
- From 1 December 2021 all students, staff, contractors and visitors are required to provide proof of full vaccination (or a valid medical exemption) to attend our campuses.
- This requirement is outlined in our new Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 vaccination.
- Do not attend campus if even slightly unwell.
- If you have COVID symptoms, immediately self-isolate and get tested.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 via a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) you must notify the Department of Health.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and were on campus (or attended a University activity) in the 48 hours before developing symptoms/testing positive, you must notify the University.