Students site search
- Login to StudentOnLine to review your personal details and complete any required steps.
- Check your enrolment aligns with the Handbook.
- Enrol in any subjects you plan to study in your next teaching period.
- Finalise your timetable via Allocate+.
- Do not attend campus if even slightly unwell.
- If you have COVID symptoms, immediately self-isolate and get tested.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 via a Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) you must notify the Department of Health.
- If you test positive for COVID-19 and were on campus (or attended a University activity) in the 48 hours before developing symptoms/testing positive, you must notify the University.