The La Trobe University testamur is issued after an award has been conferred at a graduation ceremony or 'in absentia'. It includes:
- The University emblem and common seal
- A statement that you have met the requirements for your degree
- Your name (as per your student record formal name)
- The award title of the course you completed
- The graduation (conferral) date
- Signatures of the Chancellor and Vice-Chancellor and President.
Testamur authentication, government apostilles and certification
Authentication and Apostille
Document authentications and apostilles are processed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) within Australia.
If you require an authentication or apostille on your testamur DFAT may require the document to be 'certified' by the University (please see below).
The testamur can be certified as a true document of the University at the ASK La Trobe counter, Melbourne (Bundoora) campus, or you can mail the testamur to:Graduations Unit
La Trobe University VIC 3086