La Trobe University proudly acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands where its campuses are located in Victoria.
We recognise that Indigenous Australians have an ongoing connection to the land and the University values their unique contribution both to the University and the wider Australian society.
La Trobe University has campuses and undertakes teaching, learning and research activities in the traditional lands of the following people:
- Dhudhuroa (Albury-Wodonga campus)
- Latje Latje (Mildura campus)
- Jaara Jaara (Bendigo campus)
- Wurundjeri (Bundoora campus)
- Yorta Yorta (Shepparton campus)