Safety and Support Services

If at any time you require additional support, please refer to the relevant support services below.Emergencies

If you are in immediate danger, contact the police, fire or ambulance by calling 000. Then call University Security on 9479 2222.

Safer Community

If you have concerns or need support in relation to harassment, discrimination, violence or other forms of unacceptable behaviour you can contact La Trobe University’s Safer Community service during business hours.

Counselling Service

La Trobe University provides confidential short-term counselling for La Trobe University students at all of our campuses. Counselling sessions are offered face-to-face, by telephone or by Skype. Specialist counselling for LGBTIQ+ and Indigenous students is also provided.

Disability Services

If you are living with a disability or medical condition, you can seek support via Equity and Diversity.


You have access to advocacy services to assist you with your complaint. Advocacy services are provided by the affiliate Union organisation on each La Trobe University campus. Learn more about the advocacy services available to La Trobe students.

Bundoora, City, Shepparton, Mildura

La Trobe Student Union (LTSU)
Location: Level 2, Upper Agora West Building, La Trobe University, Bundoora, Victoria, 3086
Phone:  (03) 9479 2314


Bendigo Student Association
Location: Student Union Floor, La Trobe University, Edwards Road (Gate 4), Flora Hill Victoria, 3550
Phone: (03) 5444 7976


Wodonga Student Association
Location: The Hangar (Student Amenities Building), La Trobe University, Albury-Wodonga Campus, 133 McKoy St, West Wodonga, Victoria, 3690
Phone:  (02) 6024 9709

Contact us

Contact us

Make a complaint

Have something you want to tell us about? Fill in our complaints form.

The Student Complaints Office is always happy to discuss your concerns and provide information about the Student Complaints Mechanism (SCM) process. You can contact us by telephone or email using the contact details below

Student complaints office


P: (03) 9479 8979