What are the password complexity requirements?
- Must be at least 8 characters long.
- Must not contain 3 or more consecutive letters from the start of your first given name, other given names, or family name - For example, if your name is “John Paul Smith” you cannot use “joh” or “pau” or “smi” in your password.
What can I use to make a stronger password?
- Contain at least 3 of the 4 following types of characters
- Upper case (A, B, C, D, E ...)
- Lower case (a, b, c, d, e ...)
- Number (1, 2, 3, 4, ...)
- Non alpha-numeric (!, @, #, $ ...)
- Not use any part of your name
Remember to also change your password regularly.
Read more about staying safe and secure online.