2015 Mid Year Supplementary Hurdle/Special Examination Timetables
This exam period is for students who have obtained a SAHE or SPE grade for 2015 Summer School or Semester 1 subjects. See the exam timetables and allowable materials below:
- Albury-Wodonga, Mildura, Shepparton exam timetable [PDF 199KB]
- Bendigo exam timetable [PDF 120KB]
- Bundoora exam timetable [PDF 320KB]
- NSG2TBN Winter School exam timetable (all campuses) [PDF 13KB]
Check your exam timetables regularly
leading up to the exam period as details may change.
If your exam is not listed in the above timetable please contact your School for details.
See alternative exam arrangements if you need to request an exam at a different time or location.
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with Allowable Materials for Mid Year Supplementary Hurdle/Special Exams 2015 [PDF 87KB].
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.