Supplementary Hurdle/Special Examinations
The Supplementary Hurdle/Special Examination period is 3 – 6 January 2017. Please check your exam timetable carefully once it is published to confirm the exam details for your subject and attend the exam at the scheduled date, time and venue.
- Melbourne (Bundoora) supplementary hurdle / special exam timetable [PDF]
- Bendigo supplementary hurdle / special exam timetable [PDF]
- Albury Wodonga supplementary hurdle / special exam timetable [PDF]
- Mildura supplementary hurdle / special exam timetable [PDF]
- Shepparton supplementary hurdle / special exam timetable [PDF]
Semester 2, 2016 results have been released. If you were awarded a centrally-managed exam you will have ‘SPE’ or ‘SAHE’ grade against that subject.
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.