2015 Semester 2 Examination Timetables
- Albury-Wodonga Semester 2 exam timetable [PDF 200KB]
- Bendigo Semester 2 exam timetable [PDF 256KB]
- Melbourne (Bundoora) Semester 2 exam timetable [PDF 228KB]
- Mildura Semester 2 exam timetable [PDF 184KB]
- Shepparton Semester 2 exam timetable [PDF 184]
Check this page regularly before your exams in case of any changes.
See alternative exam arrangements if you need to request an exam at a different time or location.
- You must bring your student ID card to all exams. If you forget your ID card you may also use your:
- Australian Driver's License
- Other photo ID (issued in Australia only)
- You will not be allowed to enter an exam if you arrive more than 30 minutes after writing time has commenced. Missing an exam due to misreading the timetable is not grounds for special consideration.
- Materials allowed into an exam are listed in the 'Allowable Materials' column on the examination timetable. This is to be viewed together with the allowable materials list.
- If you are found in possession of item(s) not specifically permitted in the allowable materials list you will be reported for Academic Misconduct.
- Your wrist watch must be placed on the desk in front of you. Smart watches are not permitted.
- Exam rules set out what you can bring and do during an exam. Read the exam rules before attending your exam.