1. You must bring your Student ID card or other form of photo ID (Australian government issued photo ID or your passport) with you to every exam. It must be displayed on your desk for the whole exam.
2. You can bring all standard stationery (e.g. writing instruments, an unmarked eraser and an unmarked ruler), a clear bottle of water with no labels, and the allowable materials specific to your exam, which will be listed on the timetable and the exam cover sheet. Pencil cases are not permitted.
3. Mobile phones and smartwatches must be switched off before entering the exam venue and placed in a non-transparent bag under your chair. Wristwatches must be placed on your desk.
4. Please sit in your allocated seat. Your seat number will be listed on the list outside the exam venue.
5. Writing is not permitted during reading time (unless specified on your exam cover sheet).
6. Do not write your name or signature on any exam materials.
7. You won't be permitted to enter an exam venue after 30 minutes of writing time has passed.
8. You won't be permitted to leave the exam venue within the first 30 minutes of writing time or within the last 15 minutes of the exam.
9. No talking within the exam venue, unless speaking with a supervisor. You must not disrupt or distract others.
10. No smoking, eating or drinking (hot beverages).
11. Exam materials must not be removed from the exam venue. This includes exam papers, script books, multiple choice answer sheets and other supplied materials.
11. Please note that extra time will not be granted to any student who does not present for an examination at the correct time and place.
12. Follow all instructions given by exam staff.
If you are found in possession of unauthorised material during an exam, or do not follow the above guidelines, you could face disciplinary action.
‘In your possession’ means on, or next to your desk or chair, in or on your clothing, on your body (or in your wallet or purse).