Health and Wellbeing Centre
The Health and Wellbeing Centre is the first point of call for all your health and wellbeing needs.
Drop-in or give us a call to find out about our student wellbeing services. Get help to make appointments, access community support and resources. You can also attend our information drop-in sessions and workshops.
Visit our Wellbeing services page for the services we offer or to make an appointment.
Our Health and Wellbeing Centre can provide you with a safe space to receive information. Also to speak to one of our Student Health and Wellbeing Liaison Officers on a range of health and wellbeing matters.
The resource centre can provide you with:
- information on accessing mental health and counselling services
- information and referrals on accessibility support and learning access plans
- information on LGBTIQ+ support and services
- information on respectful relationships and sexual harm
- information and concerns about discrimination, bullying and harassment
- information and link to community agency and external support services
- information and support for emergency or crisis accommodation
- the hiring of mobility scooters
- booking of breastfeeding room at Bundoora campus
- attend drop-in information sessions – view our Wellbeing events page for times and dates
Location and opening hours
Monday to Friday, 10.00 am–4.00 pm
Location: Peribolos East Ground Floor (PE101), Bundoora Campus
Phone: (03) 9479 1085
Breastfeeding Facilities at La Trobe
Are you coming back to work or study at La Trobe while breastfeeding? Our accredited rooms are available!
Find out more
Free Period Products on Campus
La Trobe is stocking some campus locations with free period products.
Find the locations