Research and Innovation Precinct
Welcome to La Trobe University’s Research and Innovation Precinct.
With 48 hectares of land linked to key transportation infrastructure and to growing health precincts, La Trobe’s dynamic entrepreneurial Research and Innovation Precinct is attracting new partners, tenants and industries on to the campus.
The precinct focuses on La Trobe's world-class strengths in:
- Agribioscience and food
- Health and Wellbeing
- Digital Technologies and Cybersecurity
Benefits of co-location:
- Strategically located in Melbourne's North
- Easy access to the CBD, airport, major transport routes and residential growth corridors
- Office and lab space to support your business growth
- Existing services and amenities, including back-up power, security, free shuttle bus, public transport and on-site and nearby retail.
Read about our current co-located partners.
If you have any queries in relation to the precinct please contact Alison Angleton (Director, Strategic Partnerships & Research Precinct)