Plans and publications
Our Strategic Plan 2020 – 2030 has been written in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
That event has shaken the world, and its tremors have extended to Australia's higher education system, including La Trobe. We need to respond comprehensively and positively, ensuring that our actions equip our university to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable, valued and relevant as the world returns to normalcy. This Plan sets out the University’s vision and strategies for the coming ten years.
Our university known for making a positive difference in the lives of our students, partners and communities. We will become an even more valued and relevant university because of the way we respond to their needs in this time of great local and national crisis.
Our aim is to emerge as a more resilient, future-focused and necessarily more efficient institution that will thrive in a post-COVID world by being more sharply focused on the needs of our community, and by playing to our strengths in teaching and research. The Strategic Plan is a living document that we will review periodically to ensure it remains relevant to our circumstances.
- Research 2030: Research and Industry Engagement Plan [PDF 1.93MB]
- Driving Innovation Fairness and Excellence in Australian Higher Education [PDF 822KB]
- Globalisation Plan: Enabling Global Excellence 2018-2022 [PDF 2.2MB]
- 2018-2022 Learning and Teaching Plan [PDF 1.5MB]
- Shaping our Future [PDF 3MB]
- Student Equity and Diversity Plan 2020-2022 [PDF 293KB]
- Diversity and Inclusion Plan 2018-2022 [PDF 618KB]
- Gender Equity Blueprint 2018-2022 [PDF 126KB]
- La Trobe University Art Strategy [PDF 1.5MB]
- Sustainability Plan 2013 - 2017 [PDF 723KB]
- Melbourne Campus Masterplan
- La Trobe University's Strategy for Regional Victoria (PDF 340KB)
- TramLAB: Improving the Safety of Women and Girls on Public Transport
- Communication Strategy about Sexual Harassment on Public Transport [PDF 905.6KB]
- Placemaking Case Study in Darebin Council [PDF 3.1MB]
- Public Transport Data Collection [PDF 1.3MB]
- Training and Awareness for Public Service Providers [PDF 666KB]
*If you require any of the TramLAB documents in an alternative format please contact the University on (03) 9479 8809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any of these documents in an alternative format please contact the University on (03) 9479 1111.