There’s no need to put your future on hold.
Our flexible learning options allow you to start your degree online now and study on campus later. Same world-class education, different mode of learning – with support every step of the way.
As COVID-19 impacts our community, our priority is continuing to deliver a world-class education while ensuring the wellbeing of our students. That’s why we’ve introduced our new term structure: allowing you a smooth entry to university study while remaining on track to complete your degree on time.
With terms starting every six weeks, you’ll commence your study online and be ready to join us on campus once face-to-face teaching resumes. More intakes mean greater flexibility to balance study with your other important life commitments. With the first term commencing in July 2020, you can get started on a degree sooner.
Whether it’s online or on campus, you’ll be developing the skills and knowledge your future employers are looking for.
We look forward to saying hello.
How does it work?
Find your ideal degree
With undergraduate and postgraduate courses available in business, IT, engineering, health and science, you’re sure to find your ideal degree. See below for the full list of eligible courses.
Start studying online in July, September or November
You’ll study two subjects per term and need to complete a total of four subjects (the equivalent of a full-time semester). After that, you’ll transition to Semester 1, 2021. You can choose from three terms1 that run every six weeks from July 2020. For more information, refer to ‘Key dates’ below .
See you on campus soon
When face to face teaching resumes, you’ll need to complete the term online. You can then transition to on-campus study in the next term at one of our campuses across Victoria.
1. Please note: some courses do not offer an intake every term.
Find your ideal degree from our select range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Business and commerce
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management/Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Management)
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality)
- Bachelor of Business Analytics
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Digital Business
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of International Business
- Master of Accounting and Financial Management
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Business Information Management and Systems
- Master of Digital Marketing Communications
- Master of Financial Analysis (Financial Risk Management)
- Master of Financial Analysis (Investment)
- Master of Financial Analysis /Master of Professional Accounting
- Master of Financial Analysis
- Master of Financial Analysis/Master of International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management (Entrepreneurship and Innovation)
- Master of Management (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Management (Sport Management)
- Master of Management (Supply Chain and Logistics)
- Master of Management
- Master of Marketing
- Master of Professional Accounting (Business Analytics)
- Master of Professional Accounting (Information Systems Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting
IT and engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Master of Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Construction and Engineering Management
- Master of Cybersecurity (Computer Science)
- Master of Data Science
- Master of Engineering (Civil)
- Master of Engineering (Electronics)
- Master of Engineering (Manufacturing)
- Master of Information and Communication Technology
- Master of Information Technology (Computer Networks)
- Master of Information Technology
- Master of Internet of Things
- Master of Telecommunication and Network Engineering
Explore your scholarship options
We have a range of generous scholarships available to students based on many factors including excellence, regional or rural location, leadership qualities, sporting abilities, disadvantage and more.
Option 1: start Semester 2 in July 2020
Complete 4 subjects during Semester 2 (July-October 2020).
Option 2: start Term 4 in July 2020
Complete 2 subjects during Term 4 (July-August 2020) and 2 subjects during Term 5 (September-October 2020).
Option 3: start Term 5 in September 2020
Complete 2 subjects during Term 5 (September-October 2020) and 2 subjects during Term 6 (November-December 2020).
Option 4: start Term 6 in November 2020
Complete 2 subjects during Term 6 (November-December 2020) and 2 subjects during Term 1 (December 2020-February 2020).
Option 5: start Semester 3 (Summer) in November 2020
Complete 4 subjects during Semester 3, (November 2020 - February 2021).
31 August – 5 September
19 October – 23 October
14 December – 20 December
Term 1 (2021)*~
15 February – 28 February
*All terms will run for 6 weeks and are only available for select courses and subjects (see above)
~Term 1 is for students continuing from Term 6 only. No new commencements are possible
For more information, please refer to our Academic calendar.
We have introduced a flexible refund policy to support you when enrolling in online subjects. You can now receive a full refund if you withdraw from your course up to the study period census date.