Sydney Graduations 2020
Please check back soon for Sydney 2020 ceremony details.
Level 1, 255 Elizabeth Street, Sydney Campus
Your academic regalia will be available for collection before the ceremony. You must be gowned by 6.30pm.
You must return your regalia by 9.00pm.
Graduation Ceremony checklist
Before the ceremony:
- Complete your registration on the Reed website:
- Enter your name pronunciation
- Pay your $195 registration fee
- Check your ceremony date and time information on your Graduation Invitation Email
- Check your award title and formal name is listed correctly on your Graduation Invitation email. This is what will appear on your testamur. If this is incorrect, please contact the Graduations Team.
- Ensure any outstanding fees are paid in full
- Check your student email regularly for graduation updates
- Print out your ticket and your guest ticket
If you, or any of your guests, need special assistance at the graduation ceremony (e.g. wheelchair access, visually impaired assistance or a deaf/Auslan interpreter), please let us know via ASK a Question.
You have three graduation options:
- Attend this graduation ceremony
- Graduate in absentia (without attending a ceremony)
- Defer your graduation to the next graduation period
Note: If you do not choose one of the above options, you will automatically graduate in absentia. Graduating in absentia means you will not have the option to attend a ceremony, and you will need to request your testamur online via Ask a question .