MyApps Virtual Desktop
The MyApps Virtual Desktop (VDI) provides access to a computer experience similar to a computer operated on campus. Students have the capability to access certain tuition software using this solution in a similar manner to being on a physical campus in a computer class room.
Microsoft OneDrive has been integrated into the MyApps Virtual Desktop (VDI) solution allowing documents to be easily accessed and transferred.
Accessing the Virtual Desktop
- Using a web browser navigate to https://latrobe.vmwarehorizon.com/
- Enter your username: (example: STUDENTS\12345678 or firstname.lastname@example.org), press Next button
- Enter your password, press Sign in
- Click the Virtual Desktop you wish to open
- You have successfully connected to a Virtual Desktop via a Web Browser