Students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, transgender, non-binary, intersex, queer, questioning or asexual (LGBTIQA+) may find the following resources helpful:
- Pride in Diversity is an Australian workplace program designed to assist employers with the inclusion of LGBTIQA+ employees. The website includes many useful publications and resources, such as a jobs board, as well as:
- Australian National Recruitment Guide (ANRG): Download the Australian National Recruitment Guide (ANRG), an annual publication developed to demonstrate the many Australian organisations that are LGBTI inclusive and how they engage in workplace inclusion initiatives.
- Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI): The Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) is a national benchmark on LGBTIQA+ workplace inclusion, identifying employers of choice for LGBTIQA+ employees.
- GradConnection offers graduate jobs and programs. The website can be searched for employers who offer LGBTIQA+ support.
- Out for Australia supports LGBTIQA+ professionals in the early stages of their career and is free to join. Out for Australia offers mentoring programs and networking events.
La Trobe University services
General LGBTIQA+ services for students can also be found on the Melbourne, Bendigo and Shepparton campuses.