Students who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or queer (LGBTIQ) may find the following resources helpful:
- Pride in Diversity is an Australian workplace program designed to assist employers with the inclusion of LGBTI employees. The website includes many useful publications and resources, such as a jobs board, as well as:
- Australian National Recruitment Guide (ANRG): Download the Australian National Recruitment Guide (ANRG), an annual publication developed to demonstrate the many Australian organisations that are LGBTI inclusive and how they engage in workplace inclusion initiatives.
- Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI): The Australian Workplace Equality Index (AWEI) is a national benchmark on LGBTI workplace inclusion, identifying employers of choice for LGBTI employees.
- GradConnection offers graduate jobs and programs. The website can be searched for employers who offer LGBTI support.
- Out for Australia supports LGBTIQ professionals in the early stages of their career and is free to join. Out for Australia offers mentoring programs and networking events.
La Trobe University services
General LGBTIQ services for students can also be found on the Melbourne, Bendigo and Shepparton campuses.