- CareerTrackers is a national non-profit organisation creating internship opportunities for Indigenous university students
- GradConnection offers graduate jobs and programs. The website can be searched for employers who offer Indigenous specific programs.
- Indigenous specific graduate programs and/or internships can be found in a range of organisations including Commonwealth Bank, Qantas, Department of Immigration & Border Protection, Bureau of Meteorology and Telstra
- The Australian Public Service Commission have a website dedicated to linking Indigenous individuals to jobs in government and includes information on Indigenous graduate programs.
- If you are unsure if a business or organisation offers Indigenous specific support or opportunities, identify places of interest then review their websites. For example, if you were studying law, you may consider Legal Aid in Victoria which offers clerkship opportunities for Indigenous students
- Jobs in health care is a large industry that continues to grow strongly, offering varied job opportunities:
- Health Heroes provides information on encouraging students to pursue a career in healthcare. Although it is aimed as secondary school students, the information is helpful to all individuals
- The LIME Network encourages best practice in the recruitment and graduation of Indigenous medical students. Under the Students tab, find information on pathways into medicine, scholarship information and resources/ publications
La Trobe University services
General support for Indigenous students can be found on campus. For information and locations visit Indigenous Student Support.