Bendigo Graduations 2019
Tuesday 30 April - Wednesday 1 May 2019
Ceremony cohorts will be published closer to the graduation period.
10 Gaol Road, Bendigo 3550
You have three graduation options:
1. Attend this graduation ceremony
2. Graduate in absentia (without attending a ceremony)
3. Defer your graduation to the next graduation period
Note: If you do not choose one of the above options, you will automatically graduate in absentia. Graduating in absentia means you will not have the option to attend a ceremony, and you will need to request your testamur online.
Before the ceremony
- Complete your registration on the Reed website:
- Enter your name pronunciation
- Pay your $195 registration fee
- Reserve your guest ticket/s
- Check your ceremony date and time information on your Graduation Invitation email
- Check your award title and formal name is listed correctly on your Graduation Invitation email. This is what will appear on your testamur. If this is incorrect, please contact the Graduations Team.
- Ensure any outstanding fees are paid in full
- Check your student email regularly for graduation updates
- Print out your ticket and your guests’ tickets
On the day of your Graduation
- Arrive at Ulumbarra Theatre no later than 8.00am for the morning ceremony and 1.00pm for the afternoon ceremony. Allow enough time for parking or public transport, so that you aren't delayed on the way.
- Dress in business attire as if you’re attending an interview. When you arrive, you will be directed to the Gowning area and the Gowning team will help you dress in your regalia, which will consist of a gown, a hood in your discipline colours and a trencher (or a bonnet, if you are receiving a PhD).
- Once doors open, our ushers will show you to the designated seating areas. Note that guests will be seated in a different section to graduands.
- You will be requested to present your tickets (and guest tickets) when entering the venue.
- The ceremony will run for approximately 60 minutes, and will include the academic procession, the occasional address, and the presentation of graduands.
- When your name is announced, you will walk across the stage to accept your testamur. The event photographer will take a photo of you receiving your testamur, which you will have the option to purchase after the ceremony.
- Light refreshments will be provided after the ceremony in the foyer area.
Reed Graduations provides the following services:
- Studio photography
- Graduation frames/plaques
- Graduation rings
- Graduation giftware, graduation bears and/or other unbranded retail
Call within Australia: 1300 361 806
International: +613 9798 7199
A live stream of your ceremony will be available, so you can share this link with your friends and family so they can tune in and watch your Graduation ceremony live online. The video is also available online after your ceremony if you want to rewatch it later.
If you, or any of your guests, need special assistance at the graduation ceremony (e.g. wheelchair access, visually impaired assistance or a deaf/Auslan interpreter), please let us know via ASK a Question.
The closest off-street parking is located at the Tom Flood Recreation Reserve which is accessed via Park Road from Pall Mall.
Accessible car parking is provided for mobility impaired visitors, available on Gaol Access Road and a drop-off zone for all Ulumbarra visitors on Gaol Road, at the main entrance to the theatre precinct.
Wheelchair access to Ulumbarra is via a ramp adjacent to the drop-off zone at the main entrance and also via the Chapel Courtyard entrance adjacent to the Ulumbarra Café.
Please see the parking map at the link below for full details.
For all other enquiries:
Ask a question