rmd6iie graduate research industry internship
GRADUATE RESEARCH INDUSTRY INTERNSHIP
Not currently offered
Credit points: 0
This subject is used to report industry internships facilitated by the Graduate Research School of three months or more which focus on clearly defined research projects within industry organisations. Possible host organisations include private sector, government, and not-for-profit organisations in a variety of fields.
SchoolCollege PVC (SHE) Office
Subject Co-ordinatorJames Burford
Available to Study Abroad StudentsYes
Subject year levelYear Level 6 - Doctoral
Prerequisites Must be admitted in a higher degree by research and be approved by the Principal Supervisor and Graduate Research School to participate in an industry internship.
Graduate capabilities & intended learning outcomes
01. Enhanced professional high-level industry-specific communication skills.
- Scholarly writing, presentations, meeting facilitation and networking
02. Effective and expert skills in leadership and management.
- Project management, problem solving, teamwork and conflict negotiation
03. Research and technical skills in industry-relevant scholarly research that contributes to knowledge and innovation.
- Industry Internship
04. Advanced organisational skills that models professional and ethical workplace behaviour.
- Application of sector-specific requirements in terms of occupational health and safety and privacy for commercial confidentiality and sensitive information.
Select to view your study options…