VENDOR CERTIFICATION FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY F
Not currently offered
Credit points: 15
The subject focuses on several advanced concepts in C# programming. It is the final part in a pair of subjects that prepare students for the Microsoft Programming in C# examination 70-483. It introduces advanced concepts such as multithreading, LINQ and data encryption and decryption.
SchoolSchool Engineering&Mathematical Sciences
Subject Co-ordinatorFei Liu
Available to Study Abroad StudentsNo
Subject year levelYear Level 2 - UG
Prerequisites Must be admitted in the following course code: SBAIO and must have passed: CSE2EVX
|Resource Type||Title||Resource Requirement||Author and Year||Publisher|
|Readings||MCSD Certification Toolkit (Exam 70-483)||Prescribed||Covaci, T. et.al. 2013||John Wiley & Sons, Inc.|
|Readings||Introduction to C#||Prescribed||Computer Power Institute, 2017||Didasko Digital|
Graduate capabilities & intended learning outcomes
01. Demonstrate understanding of multithreading and asynchronous processing
- Self-paced reading, practical activities, exercises from prescribed eBook. Webinars and discussion forums, including practical demonstrations will be used to supplement the learning of complex concepts.
02. Implement database access using LINQ
- Webinars will be used to demonstrate the core concepts of coding exception handling. Self-guided examples will help expand knowledge. Online quizzes will also help in scaffolding the learning.
03. Implement diagnostics in an application
- Self-paced reading, practical activities, exercises from prescribed eBook. Video tutorials will also be used to demonstrate working examples. As the final step webinars will be used to discuss students work using peer-learning
04. Implement data encryption and decryption
- Webinars will be used to demonstrate the core concepts. Self-guided examples will help expand knowledge. Video tutorials will also be used to demonstrate working examples.
05. Manage assemblies
- Self-paced practical activities, exercises from prescribed eBook.
Select to view your study options…