Results, transcripts and graduation
Information about results can be found on the Results webpage.
Once your results are released, you'll receive an email to your student email address (for Semester 1 and Semester 2) to let you know and you'll be able to access them via the 'results' tab in StudentOnLine.
Results (including examination results) will not be mailed out to your postal address.
An academic transcript is an official record of all your studies at La Trobe University. It includes:
- all subjects you have studied in all courses (passed and failed) at La Trobe University
- any credit that you were given
- proof of your enrolment information at any time it is requested.
You will not receive your academic transcript if you owe money to the University.
Graduating students receive a complementary digital academic transcript.
If you're completing your course soon, you do not need to order a digital academic transcript. We'll send you a complimentary digital copy of your official academic transcript via My eQuals, soon after results are released and your course completion is confirmed.
If you wish to order an academic transcript, visit the Transcript webpage.
Study abroad and exchange students
Study abroad and exchange students should refer to the inbound programs webpage.
Visit the La Trobe Graduations page for information regarding graduation ceremonies.
Graduation invitations will be emailed to students about 4-6 weeks prior to the ceremony date.This email will include a link to the graduation registration portal.
To avoid missing out on graduation:
- Regularly check your La Trobe student email for updates.
- Check that your contact details are correct in StudentOnLine.
- Clear any overdue fees or debts with the University (check your statement of account and sanctions in StudentOnLine).
Students who receive an invitation must register and choose a graduation option by the listed deadline:
- Attend a graduation ceremony, either in Australia or overseas
- Graduate in absentia (i.e. you do not wish to attend the graduation ceremony)
- Defer graduation and attend a ceremony at a later date
Please note: students who have debts to the University are not permitted to graduate.