Academic transcripts

Academic transcripts

An academic transcript is an official record of all your studies at La Trobe University. It includes:

  • all subjects you have studied in all courses (passed and failed) at La Trobe University
  • any credit that you were given
  • proof of your enrolment information at any time it is requested.

Upon completion of your course, one free academic transcript will be mailed to your postal address by the second week of the month following course completion. This is an automatic process and you do not need to apply.

An academic transcript will not be provided if you owe money to the University.

How to order

You can order your academic transcript online.

Your order will be processed within 15 University working days. This does not guarantee it will be delivered in 15 University working days.

Order your academic transcript online

Need a transcript straight away?

You can also purchase an academic transcript and collect it on the spot by visiting the ASK La Trobe Help Zone or Student Administration Office on campus.


  • Melbourne – ASK La Trobe Help Zone, Level 1, Borchardt Library
  • Bendigo –  ASK La Trobe Help Zone, Heyward Library
  • Albury-Wodonga –  Student Administration Office, Michael J Osbourne Building
  • Mildura – Student Administration Office, Brian Grogan Building
  • Shepparton – Student Administration Office
  • Sydney - Campus Reception, 255 Elizabeth Street

If a third party is ordering and/or collecting an academic transcript on your behalf at an ASK La Trobe Help Zone or regional Student Administration office, a signed consent form [PDF 102KB] must be produced. The third party must provide photo ID when ordering the academic transcript.


Academic transcript charges
One business day $41.00
10 University working days $24.00
Extra copy $6.00
Postage charges
Regular post Free
Express post – within Australia $6.00
Registered courier – Asia–Pacific $30.00
Registered courier – Canada and North America $30.00
Registered courier – Mexico and South America $66.00
Registered courier – Europe $45.00
Registered courier – Middle East $66.00

Information not on academic transcript

If your transcript does not contain the information you need, you can request an enrolment confirmation or course completion letter.

Applying for scholarships and course transfers

You do not need a La Trobe University transcript if you have been studying here and are applying for a:

  • La Trobe University Scholarship
  • transfer to another La Trobe University course.

You may need to provide results from other academic institutions.

World Education Services (WES)

If you are ordering an academic transcript for release to World Education Services (WES), you will need to send us your completed WES form, then order your academic transcript online. Submit your WES form to ASK La Trobe, take note of the incident reference number, then order your academic transcript and include the incident number in the 'additional instructions' field. We will then complete your WES request form and send your academic transcript directly to WES.