RESEARCH THESIS B
Credit points: 30
In this subject students continue their research project work developed through the completion of EXS5RTA in the first semester. Students submit a minor thesis and present the results and outcomes of their research project to a professional audience.
SchoolSchool Allied Health,Human Serv & Sport
Subject Co-ordinatorPaul Gastin
Available to Study Abroad StudentsNo
Subject year levelYear Level 5 - Masters
Prerequisites Students must be enrolled in the following course code: HMSA and must have passed 120 credit points.
Graduate capabilities & intended learning outcomes
01. Apply knowledge and skills, with a high level of personal autonomy to execute substantial research-based projects.
- Research project.
02. Synthesise research findings to communicate theoretical propositions, methodologies and conclusions to professional audiences.
- Thesis, Oral presentation
03. Demonstrate mastery of a body of knowledge in sports analytics.
- Research project. Thesis.
04. Apply the principles of academic integrity and ethical conduct in research.
- Research project, Thesis.
Select to view your study options…
Melbourne, 2019, Semester 2, Blended
Maximum enrolment sizeN/A
Subject Instance Co-ordinatorPaul Gastin
One 2.0 hours supervisor consultation per week on weekdays during the day from week 31 to week 43 and delivered via blended.
"Students to complete a minimum of 2 hours of consultation per week, and attendance at relevant seminars."
|8,000 Word Thesis||85||01, 02, 03, 04|
|40-minute oral presentation of research project and thesis (2000 word equiv).||15||02|