Academic and Research Staff
Founder, Director and Research Chair
Principal Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow (Autism-Specific Early Learning and Care Centre & OTARC)
CRC Postdoctoral Research Fellow
(maternity leave until August 2019; replaced by Dr Bec Flower)
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Postdoctoral Research Officer
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Mobile App Marketing Officer
Research Officer - Early Years
- Lacey Chetcuti - Temperament among infants showing early signs of ASD. Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Dr Mirko Uljarević.
- Hiroko Kawashima - Promotion of early identification of ASD in rural Japan. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Darren Hedley.
- Eva Laurent -Cognitive profiles associated with STEM occupations in autism: Is there really an autism advantage? Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale, Dr Darren Hedley and Professor Cheryl Dissanayake.
- Joanne McIntyre - Superivsors: Dr Darren Hocking and Dr Darren Hedley
- Katherine Natoli - Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
- Stacey Rabba - Development and evaluation of a Family Support Program for newly diagnosed children with an ASD. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
- Rena Shrestha - Identifying Young Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder in Nepal: Implementing and Evaluating Social Attention and Communication Surveillance. Supervisors: Professor Cheryl Dissanayake and Dr Josephine Barbaro.
- Melanie Muniandy - Social Support, coping, and resilience in adolescents and young adults on the autism spectrum. Supervisors: Associate Professor Amanda Richdale and Dr Lauren Lawson.
Master of Science candidates
- Rachael Rankin
Supervisor: Kristelle Hudry
- Stefanie Dimov
Language development and joint attention in infants showing early signs of ASD.
Supervisors: Dr Kristelle Hudry and Professor Teresa Iacono
Master of Clinical Psychology candidates
- Daniel Berends - ASD outcomes as a function of cognitive compensation. Supervisor: Dr Kristelle Hudry
(Cathy Bent, co-supervisor)
- Alexa Chalmers - Supervisor: Assoc Prof Amanda Richdale (Dr Lauren Lawson, co-supervisor)
- Ashlee Hancock - Supervisor: Dr Josephine Barbaro
Honours in Psychological Science candidates
Adjunct and honorary members
- Professor Margot Prior - Inaugural Chair of the OTARC Advisory Committee, Honorary Research Professor at the University of Melbourne and the Patron of Autism Victoria.
- Dr David Trembath - Senior Lecturer, Griffith University.
- Dr Giacomo Vivanti - Assistant Professor, Early Detection & Intervention Program, Drexel University, USA.
- Dr Cynthia Zierhut - MIND Institute, University of California, Davis in Sacramento, USA.
- Dr Elfriede Ihsen - Research Fellow, La Trobe University.
- Dr Mirko Uljarevic - Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Psychiatry, Stanford University, California, USA.
- Dr Nusrat Yasmeen Ahmed - ASD Specialist and Director of the Hope Autism Center in Bangladesh.
- Dr Naomi Bishop - Lecturer, School of Life Sciences, La Trobe University.
- Mike Burnside - Principal Sales Engineer at Salesforce.com.
- Dr Philippe Chouinard - Senior lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Matthew Hale - Senior lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Darren Hocking - Senior Research Fellow, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Yuan Gao - Independent Consultant, Beijing, China.
- Amanda Golding - Amagol Consulting Services & Autism Noticeboard.
- Dr Oriane Landry - Adjunct Associate Professor,School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Tania Pietrzak - Adjunct Research Fellow, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
- Dr Lesley Stirling - Associate Professor, University of Melbourne.
- Dr Jennifer Spoor - Deputy Director MBA, La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University.
- Dr Teresa Iacono - Professor of Rural and Regional Allied Health La Trobe Rural Health School, La Trobe University.
- Michael Fieldhouse - Director, Emerging Businesses & Cyber Security and Dandelion Program Executive at DXC Technology
- Emmanuelle Walkowiak - Senior Lecturer, La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University.