Biker's Brekkie is a free monthly event that offers a breakfast to students and staff who have cycled into the Melbourne, Bendigo, Shepparton and Albury-Wodonga Campuses.
We are pleased to announce that the monthly Biker's Brekkie has been expanded and is now available on four campuses.
Just take your bike helmet or bike or both to get a free brekkie.
When: Usually the first Tuesday of the month (except January)
Time: 8:00 - 10:00am (unless otherwise stated)
Dates: Semester 2 - 2019:
- 2nd July
- 6th August
- 3rd September
- 1st October
- 16th October (Ride 2 Uni/Work Day Event TBC)
- 5th November
- 3rd December
- Melbourne: Caffeine Cafe, The Agora, Bundoora Campus
- Bendigo: Sweeney's Café, Library & Student Union
- Shepparton: Food to the Max, SCB ground floor
- Albury-Wodonga: La Moka Cafe.