Cycling to uni events
Biker's Brekkie is a free monthly event that offers a breakfast to students and staff who have cycled into the Melbourne and Bendigo Campuses. Just take your bike helmet or bike or both to get a free brekkie.
Currently, Bikers Brekkies operate at Bendigo - contact the Bendigo Bike Club for more information about dates.
A new program of Bikers Brekkies are expected to resume at our Melbourne Campus during Semester two 2021. We will update this page when dates and plans are finalised.
Ride2Uni Day is an event held each year in October and for this year we have expanded the event beyond Melbourne and to all our regional campuses.
Free breakfast for all cyclists and more at:
- Melbourne Campus: 8 am - 11.00 am - Brekkie provided by Caffeine, we have a bicycle mechanic, massage, refuel packs and give-a-ways available on the day
- Bendigo Campus: 8 am - 10.00 am - Brekkie provided by Sweeney's Cafe at the Library and Student Union building, we have a bicycle mechanic, refuel packs and give-a-ways available on the day
- Albury-Wodonga: 8.00 am - 10.00 am - Brekkie provided by La Moka Cafe and give-a-ways upon registration
- Shepparton: 8.00 am - 10.00 am - Brekkie provided by Food to the Max and give-a-ways upon registration
- Mildura: Please contact the Environmental Sustainability Team below