Frequently asked questions
Search our database of frequently asked questions (FAQs) for key information about exams, including dates, timetables, clashes and special consideration.
Popular exam FAQs include:
- Exams and results: Key dates
- Exam timetables
- Exams - arranging an alternate time
- Exam clashes
- Exams and disability arrangements
- Applying for special consideration
If you can't find the information you're looking for, ask us a question online.
COVID-Safe Exams Frequently Asked Questions
I am currently isolating due to COVID-19 and cannot attend my exam. What do I do?
- If you have a face-to-face exam that you are not able to attend due to mandatory isolation, please apply for special consideration. You will need to provide documentation to support your application.
- If you have an online assessment and feel your preparation has been severely disadvantaged due to mandatory isolation, you may also apply for special consideration. Applications will require supporting documentation and will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
What if my exam is cancelled?
If face-to-face exams need to be cancelled or rescheduled, students will be contacted via their student email and SMS. Please ensure your details are up to date in StudentOnLine so we can contact you with important information. Updates will also be provided by Subject Coordinators via the LMS.
How will face-to-face exams be COVID safe?
Mask wearing will apply as per the current Victorian Government's restrictions. Find information about wearing a face mask in Victoria.
Hand sanitising stations will be available at various locations throughout the venue. Handwash facilities will also be available in all bathrooms.
Physical distancing of 1.5 m will apply. We have reduced the number of people allowed in each space throughout the venue accordingly.
Seating for students will be allocated and adequately distanced. Venue staff will be on hand to help manage this.