QLess allows you to join the queue virtually from your mobile phone or via the web.
By joining the queue virtually you can choose to wait anywhere on campus. Once you are near the front of the queue you will be sent an SMS advising you to return to the ASK La Trobe Help Zone.
Ways to join QLess
To join the queue at your campus SMS the relevant keyword from the lists below to
0448 790 980. You will instantly receive an SMS response with an estimated wait time.
Bendigo Campus keywords
- 'Bendigo IT' for Student IT Support
- 'Bendigo student' for Student Services questions
- 'Bendigo library' for Library and research help
Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus keywords
- 'Melbourne IT' for Student IT Support
- 'Melbourne library' for Library and research help
- 'Melbourne student' for Student Services questions
- 'Melbourne collect' for dropping off forms or collecting pre-ordered documents or student ID cards
Virtual Drop-In keywords
- 'Virtual' for Student Services questions
Select your campus below, fill in your details, then select the service you want (e.g. Student Services, Library or Student IT support).
- Bendigo virtual queue
- Melbourne virtual queue
- Virtual Drop-In queue
- Virtual Offshore International Student Support queue
Visit the ASK La Trobe Help Zones in the library at the Bendigo and Melbourne campuses and join via the QLess Kiosk.
Which queue do I choose?
For questions about your enrolment, study plan, course fees, and timetable.
For questions about borrowing, library fines, referencing, EndNote, peer-reviewed journal articles or finding articles and books.
Student IT Support
For questions about your ICT account/login, connectivity issues such as wireless connection and LMS.