Schools and Departments
We foster lifelong learning that gives students the tools to upskill, reskill, advance into leadership roles or pursue research.
The global impact of our teaching, research and resource use has been recognised internationally for their contribution to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- Department of Animal, Plant and Soil Sciences
- Baker Department of Cardiovascular Research, Translation and Implementation
- Department of Biochemistry and Chemistry
- Department of Environment and Genetics
- Department of Microbiology, Anatomy, Physiology and Pharmacology
Spotlight on Schools
The SOLAR Lab
La Trobe’s Science of Language and Reading (SOLAR) Lab is helping schools to adopt well-established, scientific approaches to improve how they teach children to read.