The Patterdale Bursaries
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
La Trobe has received a generous donation from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous to establish this bursary in support of students on the regional campuses of Mildura and Albury-Wodonga who are experiencing disadvantage.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have completed your first or second year of your undergraduate degree on either the Mildura or Albury-Wodonga campus of the University;
- Be an Australian citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying full-time;
- Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress; and
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- disability or medical condition
- refugee status
- relocation from a regional or remote location
- or other hardship or disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form addressing the selection criteria
- a personal statement describing the impact on your studies of your disadvantage
- documentary evidence to support your personal statement from appropriate qualified individuals or organisations.
How to apply
To apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org