The Patterdale Bursaries
La Trobe has received a generous donation from a donor who wishes to remain anonymous to establish this bursary in support of students on the regional campuses of Mildura and Albury-Wodonga who are experiencing disadvantage. We have four $2000 bursaries to award. Two bursaries will be awarded to Mildura students and two bursaries will be awarded to Albury-Wodonga students.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have completed your first or second year of your undergraduate degree on either the Mildura or Albury-Wodonga campus of the University;
- Be an Australian citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa
- Be studying full-time;
- Be maintaining satisfactory academic progress; and
- Be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage, including but not limited to:
- financial hardship
- significant caring responsibilities
- disability or medical condition
- refugee status
- relocation from a regional or remote location
- or other hardship or disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form addressing the selection criteria
- a personal statement describing the impact on your studies of your disadvantage
- documentary evidence to support your personal statement from appropriate qualified individuals or organisations.
How to apply
This scholarship is now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org