Soroptimist International of Shepparton Regional Nursing Bursary
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
One off payment
Soroptimist International is an organisation committed to the advocacy of human rights and the status of women. Soroptimist International of Shepparton wishes to fund an annual bursary to recognise a high achieving secon year female Nursing student at the Shepparton campus in financial need
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian Citizen, New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be female
- be studying at the Shepparton Campus
- be currently enrolled in the Bachelor of Nursing (pre-registration) or the Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse Entry)
- be entering your second year of the Bachelor of Nursing (pre-registration) or the Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse Entry) in 2018
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- an application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- a personal statement describing the reason for your application and how you believe this bursary will help you complete your studies
- evidence of financial need
- subject to all other indicators being equal, preference will be given to students with high academic merit (WAM).
How to applyTo apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org