Regional Scholarship - International Students
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Students will receive a one-off AUD 5000 bonus grant when they arrive and enrol in any of our Regional campuses. The amount will be deducted from the first semester tuition fees.
The Regional Scholarship is available to international students who are considering applying to study at one of our regional campus. This scholarship offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality learning in regional Australia.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2020 and 2021 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campus.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand
- Be a new international students applying to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for 2021 intakes.
- Be a full-fee paying International student (Non-sponsored)
- The applicant must meet all the conditions in their offer letter by the deadline provided.
- Maintain a full-time enrollment and satisfactory academic progress during studies.
- Students must meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- The student should study the entire program at a La Trobe Regional Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on the eligibility of the course.
- The scholarship will be included in the offer letter.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au