Regional Scholarship - International Students
The Regional Scholarship is available to international students who are considering applying to study at one of our regional campuses. This scholarship offers students the opportunity to experience high-quality learning in regional Australia. This is a standalone scholarship and cannot be combined with other La Trobe scholarships.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be applying to an eligible undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree for any of the 2023/2024 intakes.
- Be applying to any of the La Trobe University Regional Campuses.
- Not be the recipient of another La Trobe Scholarship.
- Maintain full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia and satisfactory academic progress during their studies.
- Students must meet the terms and conditions included in the offer letter.
- The student should study the entire program at a La Trobe Regional Campus.
How to apply
- Applicants will be automatically considered for the scholarship after applying based on the eligibility of the course.
- The scholarship will be included in the offer letter.
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe Recruitment & International Operations (RIO), LTUGlobal@latrobe.edu.au