Holsworth Dentistry Bursary
Students may receive other Commonwealth scholarships but cannot receive other philanthropic scholarships.
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be enrolled as a Third Year student in the Bachelor of Health Science (Dentistry)/Master of Dentistry at the Bendigo campus in 2021
- Have had a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia during their Year 12 education or at the time of initial application for non-year 12 entry students
- Not hold another philanthropic scholarship (may hold La Trobe scholarships).
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Explanation as to why you have chosen this course
- Quality of response supplied that indicates how the bursary will make a difference to you
- Proof of regional address supplied
Recipient obligationsThe successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the Bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in 2021.
How to applyPlease complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com