Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students
5% of the First year Tuition fees
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework, International Student
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The grant amount is credited towards second semester tuition fees. Recipients will need to accept their offer and pay the deposit before the deadline to receive the credit.
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a bonus grant for completing their admission process early. Recipients will automatically be eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake in 2022
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Your course should be in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment in one of La Trobe University campuses in Australia.
- Refer to the terms and conditions included in the scholarship letter.
How to apply
- Students will automatically be considered when applying for an approved course. Students may apply directly through StudyLink.
- To receive this grant the student will need to accept their offer by paying the deposit mentioned in their offer letter before the Acceptance deadline.
Semester 1 / Term 2 2022
28th Feb 2022
24th Jan 2022
Semester 2 / Term 4 2022
18th July 2022
20th May 2022
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au