Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students
5% of the First year Tuition fees
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The grant amount is credited towards second semester tuition fees. Recipients will need to accept their offer and pay the deposit before the deadline to receive the credit.
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a one off grant for completing their admission process early. Recipients will automatically be eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake and 2022
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Your course should be in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Maintain full-time enrolment during studies.
Refer to terms and conditions included in the scholarship letter.
How to apply
- Students will automatically be considered when applying for an approved course. Students may apply directly through StudyLink or VTAC.
- To receive this grant the student will need to accept their offer by paying the deposit mentioned in their offer letter before the Acceptance deadline.
Semester 1 2021 direct applicants
Semester 1 2021 VTAC applicants
Semester 2 2021
Summer 1 2021
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au