Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students
5% of the First year Tuition fees
Who is it for?
Future undergraduates, Future postgraduate coursework
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
The grant amount will be credited towards your second semester tuition fees. You will be required to meet all conditions (if applicable) outlined in your Offer Letter, and accept your offer by paying the deposit mentioned on the offer letter before the set deadline.
The Early Bird Acceptance Grant is an incentive available for International students who have an offer to study a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree at La Trobe University.
If you are an International student and thinking about applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate study at La Trobe University, you can be rewarded for completing your admission process early. You will be automatically eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake in year 2020 and 2021.
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- To accept this grant, student should meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Your course should be in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The Grant is available for any new international student commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at La Trobe University in 2020 and 2021.
Maintain a full-time enrollment during your studies.
Please refer to the terms and conditions included in your scholarship letter.
How to apply
- The grant will be available to new International students commencing a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate study at La Trobe University in 2020 or 2021.
- Direct and VTAC applicants will automatically be considered for this Grant.
- To receive this grant the student will need to accept their offer by paying the deposit mentioned on their offer letter before the Acceptance deadline.
Term 6 2020
Semester 1 2021 direct applicants
Semester 1 2021 VTAC applicants
Semester 2 2021
Summer 1 2021
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe International, LTIRecruitment@latrobe.edu.au