Early Bird Acceptance Grant - International Students
International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate course to study at La Trobe University can be rewarded a bonus grant for completing their admission process early. Recipients will automatically be eligible to receive an Early Bird Acceptance Grant of 5% of the first-year tuition fees.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Be a new International student applying to study in any intake in 2023
- Be a full fee-paying student (Non-sponsored).
- Meet all the conditions outlined in the offer, accept the offer, and pay the required deposit mentioned on the offer, within a stated deadline.
- Your course should be in the LTIS List of eligible courses.
- Maintain a full-time enrolment in one of the La Trobe University campuses in Australia.
- Refer to the terms and conditions included in the scholarship letter.
How to apply
- Students will automatically be considered when applying for an approved course. Students may apply directly through StudyLink.
- To receive this grant the student will need to accept their offer by paying the deposit mentioned in their offer letter before the Acceptance deadline.
Sem 1 and Term 2 2023
Sem 2 and Term 4 2023
Term 6 2023
Who to contact for further information
La Trobe Recruitment and International Operations (RIO), LTUglobal@latrobe.edu.au